Sunday, March 15, 2015

 
I love bitchy women.
 
 Why? Because they always give me the PERFECT
opporturnites to show my strength as a masculine man.
 
 For example...
 
 1) When a woman puts up a "bitch-shield" when I 
try to be friendly with her, I drop it by busting her 
balls.
 
 2) When a woman tries to bitch or whine me 
into something, I give her a firm "no".
 
 3) When a woman challenges me, either in
private or in front of my friends, I put her back
in her place.
 
 4) When a woman breaks a date or plays
mind games, I ignore her and don't call her back.
 
 5) When a woman lies or cheats, I shove
her out the door.
 
 In short, the more "bitches" I meet, the
more opputurnities I have to demonstrate my
strength as a real man. This gives me power and
self-confidence. It also lets women know I have
a strong backbone, unlike most of the guys they
date. 
 
 Remember: If women want you to be nice
to them, first they should be nice to YOU !

Why I Love Bitchy Women

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Dating Tips | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com