Wednesday, March 25, 2015

 
What do you do when a woman asks you about your job?

 
 You change the topic.
 
 Why? Because talking about your job will do NOTHING
for her attraction for YOU. In fact, it will probably LOWER
her interests for you.
 
 Even if you're a lawyer or accountant, talking about
your job won't do you much good besides getting a woman 
interested in your money. And as a follower of the Smart 
Dating System, you should know by now that you want women
to be attracted to YOU, not your money.
 
 Furthermore, most guys spend WAY too much time
talking or bragging about their day jobs. Let me ask you a
question: If you were a woman, would you rather hear a guy
bragging about his job for two hours, or would you rather
find out more about HIM?
 
 Lastly, giving women too much information about 
yourself KILLS attraction. You don't want to volunteer to 
give out information about what you do!
 
 So what do you do when a woman starts asking about
your job?
 
 Well...you can use two of my favourite lines...
 
 1) "Why? Are you one of those really shallow women
 that only make friends with doctors and laywers?"
 (Say this PLAYFULLY, with a BIG smile on your 
 face.)
 
 2) "I'm a male gigolo. I go on first dates with 
 women, ask about how much they make, and if I
 like what I hear then I sleep with them."
 
 Every time a woman asks you about your job, just
use a similar "counter-question" like the ones I listed
above. This way, you can tease her AND arouse her curiosity
at the same time.
 
 In my next article, I will show you what to do 
when a woman asks you about job while you're engaged in a
SERIOUS conversation...so stay tuned!
 

What To Do When A Woman Asks About Your Job

  • Uploaded by: Unknown
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Dating Tips | Designed by Templateism.com | WPResearcher.com